CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More blog candy

Yet another blogger offering candy:

I hit 3K, Check out my candy



Hello all, I am so excited, I hit 3K! I really appreciate all the feedback I get and all the sweet comments that you all leave me! In honor of you, I am offering up a little sweets. This is what I have for that lucky person, Making Memories woven ribbon in aquamarine,Paper Bliss adhesive accents in Blue,Love Elsie Alpha Rub-ons,some pink and yellow adhesive backed flowers,a darling silver plated heart keychain, 30 Misc. sized envalopes in white and beige, a darling little post it note purse, 15 stamping Bella stamped images and last but not least 6 misc. stamped images(These will be a surprize)! And all of this comes in a really cute metal small planter that I decorated!
So, all you have to do is leave me a comment and add a post to your Blog to let people know about my Candy! I will choose a winner on Sunday Nov. 2nd. at 9pm. PST.

Just go to http://danniescreativeoutlet.blogspot.com to enter

0 comments: