CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Blog Candy Alert

Denise (great name by the way) is offering some blog candy to celebrate her blogoversary. You have until Wednesday, October 29 th to enter.


Blogoversary Party!!
Note: This post will remain on top until Wednesday, October 29th! Please scroll down for newer posts! Thanks! :)
Hello Friends!!
Today is my blogoversary and I'm celebrating! I can't believe it's already been a year since I started this little blog. I've met truly wonderful people with amazing talents. It's been a joy to visit each of you and to be inspired by your work! And thank you to my loyal visitors and friends, I love to read all the comments you leave me. You're the best!
Now on to the celebration! In honor of my blogoversary one lucky winner will get a special gift from me, all the goodies you see in these two photos! There's lots of fun stuff too!
There's....
3 sheets of SU! die cut sticker embellishments, an assortment of SU! note cards in 3 different shapes and sizes with matching envelopes, a sheet of decorative SU! labels, 10 sheets of 6x6 SU! designer paper, alphabet stickers, a tube of glitter, a package of metallic eyelets, a container of colored eyelets, 2 bags of various punched paper embellishments, a packet of glitter dots, a SU! slit punch, a brand new set of Close to My Heart stamps, and 2 clear acrylic stamp sets!

So, want to know how you enter? Simple....first, post a note and a link on your blog to my blog telling your readers about this blogoversary celebration. Then post a comment on this post letting me know you linked to my blog and you'll be entered. That's it! Pretty easy right!
This blog candy offer is open to everyone! I will mail to anywhere! I will draw one random winner on Wednesday, October 29th at 7pm EST. I will used random.org and announce the winner after the drawing!
Thanks for visiting and good luck to everyone! Happy Blogoversary! :)
Posted by ~Denise Lynn~ at 9:00 AM
Labels:





0 comments: