CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

How do you do it?

I am going to make a post here today although I don't have a picture of any new cards to post. I don't know how all of you women do this on a daily basis. Coming up with an idea for a card takes me a while. Then it is on to my craft room to find what I need. While I am there, of course I always come up with something else that I could/should make. I have to get better at this. Any hints or advice? It seems like the one day a week I decided to dedicate to crafts (Sunday) is just not enough for me.

While going through my daily log of blog hopping I came upon Nikki. This is the entry for her blog candy in support of October being Breast Cancer Month. You have until Friday to enter. http://bunny-zoes.blogspot.com/2008/10/pink-candy-30000-hits.html

2 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Denise, Thank you for entering my blog candy. If you would like me to email you the penguin image I can talk you through adding it to your blog.

nichola.fairbairn@googlemail.com

Big Hugs, Nikki x

Denise said...

I would appreciate it if you could. Is it hard to do? Will it take a lot of time?