CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I AM FINALLY POSTING


Well here it is, it is official. I am creating my first post. I have been working on this for quite some time and since I just finished my first ever card using Magnolia stamps, I thought I would create my first post. I don't think she is anything special so I am not listing what I used to create her. If you must know, email me and I will tell you. I did not use copic markers to color her. I have learned that I have quite a bit to learn about using copic markers, making cards and working my digital camera as well as my computer, not to mention creating a blog entry. All in time I suppose. Hope you enjoy the card.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help with fixing pictures that I post.

10 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Denise! Welcome to the land of blogging! You will love it! I like your Tilda card! You did a very good job. Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Monica- Magnolia-Licious Yahoo Group Member!

Lizzie Sabo said...

Hi Denise
Welcome to the world of bloging lol I am new here to but it is great fun. What help do you need with your pictures??? If I can assist just drop me an email.
Welcome and it looks great
Hugs Lizzie - Magnolia-Licious Group Member.

marsha said...

Denise,
Congrats on your blog! Great job and nice Tilda card. Keep on posting.

Blessings,
Marsha
Magnolia-Licious Group Member

stampingtink said...

Love this Tilda! Welcome to the blogging world. It's great fun!

SusanBluerobot said...

welcome to blog land and love your card
keep up the good work

Camilla said...

Congratulation on your first post!! She looks lovely!:)
I wish you the best of luck with my Candy;) Thanks for joining!!
Hugs, Camilla.

Kelly L said...

Hi, Denise! Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog. So glad you were happy with your purchase from KLstampinNscrappin.com was well. :D

My only tips for photographing your cards would be to check out Gina K's tutorials on her blog -- http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/2008/02/06/how-i-edit-my-photos.aspx

This was really helpful to me. I use the macro setting on my digital camer (has a little tulip image on my LCD screen when I get it), and then I play around with the brightness on my PhotoShop 4.0 program until it looks right to me. Hope that helps. Kelly

Anonymous said...

i am writing to you to say thank you for letting the card you made for me be the first posting. i love it.

Belinda said...

Hi Denise,

Your card is adorable! Welcome to the blogging world. You will be great at it!

Mae said...

Welcome to blogging land. I love the card. The colors are great. Just have fun & enjoy.